• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Favourite Movie Moments

propersplitbrainme

Warrant Officer
On another shoite Saturday evening's telly, decided to watch Blade Runner. As its been a few years since I last saw it I'd almost forgotten about the classic scene on the roof if the building in the pouring rain where Roy the Replicant reaches the end of his 4 year life - Rutger Hauer at his finest...

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

What are your favourite movie moments then?

FOMz

Warrant Officer
I quite like the bit in 'Bills Big Bannana where he shot his load into the birds eye.....' :pDT_Xtremez_28:

MAINJAFAD

Warrant Officer
On another shoite Saturday evening's telly, decided to watch Blade Runner. As its been a few years since I last saw it I'd almost forgotten about the classic scene on the roof if the building in the pouring rain where Roy the Replicant reaches the end of his 4 year life - Rutger Hauer at his finest...

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

Byron James, same film - "Wake up, time to die".

metimmee

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts

That is absolutely my favourite movie moment. The idea that a crazy Roy valued life enough to save Deckers(?) - brilliant and unexpected when I first watched it, thought provoking some time after.