• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fantasy Footy League 14-15

theladf

Cynic & Conspiracy Theorist
I have set up an E-goat league for the forthcoming season. As yet this is not active so no-one can pick their teams or join until the premier league site is updated. This will probably be next week post world cup so if you are interested think of a team name and who you want in your sides and I will keep everyone posted.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Nice one. The Mighty Accrington Stanley will be back in when the league re-opens.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I'm in, Accrington Stanley now in a Europa league place.

theladf

Only 7 teams in the league so far with only 2 weeks to kick-off, come on goaters get involved! :pDT_Xtremez_19:

theladf

Just over a week until kick-off and still only 9 teams. "Come on, where are you? lets be avin you!!!!!! (said a very drunk Chairman's wife at the HQ of Vermin Carrot Road!!!!) :pDT_Xtremez_19:

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
In playing the famous 7-5-9 formation...

Max Reheat

Resident Drunk
1000+ Posts
Team is picked, just waiting in a transfer rumour to go one way or the other before entering any leagues.

theladf

Up to 18 teams in the league now, could still do with a few more, get involved goaters!!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_19: