• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fakers ! !

S

Swervy

Only 20 members on the new site and the cocks are at it already. :rolleyes:

Please ignore any attempts by my namesake (swervy) to offend or wind up any other members.

Anyone who knows me will know its a knob imposter..

:mad:

Admin, sorry to post this but I imagine I wont be the only one..

9070-4535

Not the real SA ??, Gadzooks there are a couple of dopplegangers around, lets get the hounds out and find the boundahs ............. :eek: :rolleyes:

P

pugsjohns

Where

Where

Where did they all come from?
9070 now that you are on this site does that mean you wont be posting on ours? :eek:

G

gloriousglenn

It's fair to say that the Mods on here are never going to find out who the real people and who the imposters are.
Luckily for me, I've managed to get my 'gloriousglenn' name back, even if somebody is impersonating my SiteAdmin name.

I mean, would I really come onto a site that isn't mine and use the username 'SiteAdmin' - Do me a favour.