• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

F****** PC Canucks!!!!!!!!

theladf

Cynic & Conspiracy Theorist
Just read this!!!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_09: what an absulute load of sh!te!!!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_09: how many complaints have they had?????? utter utter Bollox:pDT_Xtremez_09: its 26 years old ffs:pDT_Xtremez_09:

http://new.uk.music.yahoo.com/blogs/behind_the_music/46562/canada-bans-money-for-nothing/

So by this token "Fairytale of New York should also be banned" both for use of the word which can also be used to describe a meatball like product but it has the word "Fairy" in the title how offensive is that!!!!!!

needsabiggerfuse

Flight Sergeant
The Censorship Nazis strike again. In the 60's Mick Jagger was obliged to sing 'Let's Spend Some Time Together' on the Ed Sullivan Show. :raf:

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Never actually studied the lyrics cos it's not my kind of music, but I'll go and google them now

Stax

Flight Sergeant
Your average canuk is just like us (apart from the French) so I would hazard a guess that most of them think its fekkin stupid as well. I'll pass the story to my mate over there.