• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ex-Gym Equipment

Daisy

LAC
Good Afternoon fellow E-Goaters!

Just wondering what happens to all the gym equipment when a Station closes down, it's got to go somewhere I guess? Does it go up for sale or just moved to another unit? Looking to buy a decent Cross Trainer but thought I might be able to get a second hand one from a Station that has closed down maybe? I've done the e-bay thing etc. Any thoughts or ideas?

Thanks

Birdle

muttywhitedog

Retired Rock Star 5.5.14
1000+ Posts
It will usually get reallocated to another unit. In this day, many sections have their own little gym, so the demand for the odd extra treadmill is quite high.