• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

EPICs

Mightierthan

Corporal
Firstly, I have no Accts experience so bear with me!The Accts Unicom system used to allow us to issue EPICs to people and the cash would go immediately to their bank account. Now that Unicom has gone this is no longer possible.Speaking to Corporate Governance and JPAC, there is a way of inputting an EPIC onto JPA in such a way that the money is paid into the bank straight away, in the same manner as a claim, as opposed to the 'normal' way of it going in at the end of the month. Anyone know how to do this?Cheers

Weedy23

LAC
An EPIC is an Early Payment In Cash, and is made in cash via Account flight/the cashier (funny that ;)) Usually actioned by JNCO PDs/PD Clk not the Service Person themselves. They are normally only issued in extreme circumstances once agreed by the Chf Clk/OC PSF.

I could be wrong, but this has been my experience :)