• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

E-Goat unstable on Android

Fairynuff31

Corporal
Whatho,
Is it my tablet thingamebob or has The Goat increased its instability of late?
Seems I cannot read too much of anything without The Goat (or me tab') reporting that 'The Goat has stopped working'

Barch

Grim Reaper 2016
1000+ Posts
Whatho,
Seems I cannot read too much of anything without The Goat (or me tab') reporting that 'The Goat has stopped working'

Which Tablet?

Which version of Android?

Which browser?

Is your connection WiFi or 3G/4G?

Connection speed? (Use Speedtest.net)

What is the connection to bbc.co.uk/news like

Last edited:

Flybynight

Flight Sergeant
Whatho,

You probably called on Friday afternoon.

Malesu

Corporal
Subscriber
Tried the App ages ago, but couldn't get along with it. Been using Tapatalk since and never had a problem unless there was server/forum maintenance. If only ESS & Trilogi were that reliable on a Friday afternoon during a server backup...