• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Donations

• Thread starter Just like watching Brazil
  • Start date
J

Just like watching Brazil

I've decided that every 100 posts I shall give money to good old E-goat

I want a nice shiny tag (like those stickers you get off old people in town when you put money in their pot) underneath my name now I've given my first dose - where do I get it?

ReluctantClerk

One Woman Mafiosa
Subscriber
hijack of thread

hijack of thread

:pDT_Xtremez_32: Sorry to hijack the thread as I do have the donator bar, how long do you have to have been posting to be a veteran? As I joined in May 06 before black september :pDT_Xtremez_34: and I took up a E-Goat subscription as well today:pDT_Xtremez_28: .

Sooooooooooooooooo, what I'd like if possible is a subscriber bar and a veteran bar pleeeeeeeeeeease!!:pDT_Xtremez_15: If you can help Mr FOMz or Mr Wobbly, Sirs.

Your obediant ex statty
RC

Last edited:
B

BuckyOHare

Once you subscribe you get a sub bar (may take a few hours) and veteran bar is for 1000+ posts I think.. It's all in the E-Goat questions forum IIRC

ReluctantClerk

One Woman Mafiosa
Subscriber
Got it. I thought it would have been more to do with your time as a member of E-Goat rather than postings (there are some serial posters out there you know!!!:pDT_Xtremez_06: )

Thanks again Bucky

Last edited:

ReluctantClerk

One Woman Mafiosa
Subscriber
subscriber tag

subscriber tag

Ok I've waited. I've paid my money. E-Goat has got said money. So can I have my subscriber tag now please. :pDT_Xtremez_26:

BillyBunter

Techie & Proud
I donated too , but have to wait , i would have thought the forum automatically updated changes. Anyway I can wait , I just fed up having a gay looking profile hehehe

G

gemarriott

Thanks mate. Just a reminder that E-goat is most deffo a non profit organisation. Any donations and subscriptions are used to fund costs of running the goat and anything left over goes to the charity pot.

FOMz

Warrant Officer
I donated too , but have to wait , i would have thought the forum automatically updated changes. Anyway I can wait , I just fed up having a gay looking profile hehehe

Sorted now. As a donor you do also get acces to a few other thingd on here as well, such as being able to add to the photoplog etc.........

M

maninthevan

Fomz

And me fella, HAve just Donated and Subscribed...

:pDT_Xtremez_30::pDT_Xtremez_30::pDT_Xtremez_30: