• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

do they have an issue with Women in positions of power

XVR RA RA RA

Sergeant
Here is one for the goat and would appreciate some feedback on the following situations

1) Getting to know a guy up comes the subject of my job (some of you will know what I do) for those that do not I am in Law enforcement (not RMP) as such I have to be authoritative. This seems to be a turn off or at least go against me. Do men not like women who can stand up for themselves in the work place? or is it they feel threatened

2) Why do some women attract the bad lads or those already married when the woman knows it is not going anywhere?

Please discuss

1) I see some law enforcement types acting more like tw*ts on a power trip than authoritative. Within seconds this would put me off talking to anyone like that. If you are a good communicator, you don't need to act like a tw*t to get things done.

2) I think this all the time. One explanation I heard is maybe these women are going for guys with the same IQ / social standing / prospects as themselves... Perfectly matched. While a woman with a bit of savvy knows she can do better.
Or maybe the woman is worried that if she turns down the bad guy, she won't find another guy to be with (Scraping the barrel and taking the first guy who comes along).