• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

do I need stencils at RTS ?

B

Bournemouthboy

Hi
It says on my kit list that i need stencils ? can you tell me what these are for please ?

And do i need these if i already have name labels printed off , with surname and last 3 ?

Thanks

Yes, you'll definitely need them- it's to label certain pieces of equipment such as your helmet, PE shirts, Respirator Haversack and Webbing, amongst other things. Take a pair of good indelible pens as well.

TTB

The Kit List says 10mm/20mm/30mm, although you probably won't need the 10mm ones. I think you can buy packs from Amazon etc where all three sizes are included.

TTB