• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

disturbance allowance

W

waster

I have been posted to another location and I'm moving out of the Mess back into my own private accomodation near my new base. I wondered if anyone knew if I could get DA. I only query this as the JSP 752 is not specific about the fact i am moving back into my own house.

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I have been posted to another location and I'm moving out of the Mess back into my own private accomodation near my new base. I wondered if anyone knew if I could get DA. I only query this as the JSP 752 is not specific about the fact i am moving back into my own house.

Relocation from SLA, you'll get £88. I wouldn't have thought it would matter that you're moving into your own gaff as there can't be that much you can store in SLA to move.

True Blue Jack

Warrant Officer
I thought the JSP was unusually clear on this one.

JSP 752 said:
07.0106. Non-Qualifying Moves. The following moves are ineligible for DA:

a. Where Service personnel move between 2 residences when neither is a RWA (ie between 2 Selected Places of Residence (SPR)).

b. Where Service personnel return from an assignment where they occupied public accommodation to a property that they previously lived in and continued to maintain during their absence (eg those returning from SSSA to a home that has been continually occupied by their family, or single personnel returning to privately owned or rented property that has not been let).

c. Where Service personnel move into accommodation in a seagoing unit.
[FONT=Arial,Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Arial]d. Where Service personnel undertake operational tours. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Arial]Cooheed, it is the accommodation moved to that determines the eligibility for, and amount of, disturbance allowance.
[/FONT]

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I thought the JSP was unusually clear on this one.

[FONT=Arial,Arial]Cooheed, it is the accommodation moved to that determines the eligibility for, and amount of, disturbance allowance.
[/FONT]

[/left]

I'm usually wrong on shiney issues TBJ, so glad to see nothing has changed.. :pDT_Xtremez_40: