• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

DILFs!!!

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
Right girls, the lads have had several thread on what they consider as MILFs, so what do we reckon, what DILF's would you like to slide up and down on???

I will throw this obvious one in the mix......

Mr Farrell

images.jpg

P

psycho-fluffy

Have been educated on this recently by a colleague who claims to be GILF since he became a grandfather

P-F

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
Lisab my ultimate DILF has got to be Brad Pitt... hubbada hubbada....

Attachments

• brad.jpg
    brad.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 0

FOMz

Warrant Officer
I'm a Dad and a bloke - so I reckon I'm in the running for a shag, if you're really lucky I might even squeeze your tits.

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
I'm a Dad and a bloke - so I reckon I'm in the running for a shag, if you're really lucky I might even squeeze your tits.

Snap and if she did THIS I might get a transplant for two more hands !!

Crack on.....................:pDT_Xtremez_09:

lisab

Snap and if she did THIS I might get a transplant for two more hands !!

Crack on.....................:pDT_Xtremez_09:

Hmmmm but the definition of Dilf is Dad I'd LIKE to fcuk! not just a Dad, I mean my Dad is a Dad but I dont want to fcuk him!!!! :pDT_Xtremez_34:

But here is a definate DILF!!!

The lovely Keifer!!

images.jpg

Last edited:
W

wgaf

Hmmmm but the definition of Dilf is Dad I'd LIKE TO FCUK! not just a Dad, I mean my Dad is a Dad but I dont want to fcuk him!!!! :pDT_Xtremez_34:
Who says he'd want to fukk you?

lisab

Is he a dad?? I didnt think he had kids, if he has then he DEFINATELY qualifies as a Dilf!! hubba hubba!!:pDT_Xtremez_14:

phpThumb_generated_thumbnailjpg.jpg

Oberon305

Chairborne
Yeah....lap him up....but we're talking besotted here....she'e even changed our homepage to gerard Bultler .com or whatever it is. Fkin nightmare!

Not funny....double standards......she wouldn't like it if i changed it to Jennifer bloody aniston .com would she?!?!?!?!

Birds.