• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Curious

K

kokkoru

Okay as I said in my introduction Hello everyone. I just found your forums today and I'm quite gutted at that because I needed some help/advice with my AST, failed to get the results i wanted for my trade a 2nd time... is there any chance of a 3rd attempt? I'm so heartbroken at the fact I cannot join my trade=( :pDT_Xtremez_09: Would appreciate feedback thankyou =)

failed to get the results i wanted for my trade a 2nd time... is there any chance of a 3rd attempt?

I believe that if you fail a third time you have to wait 6 months before you can do it again however im not sure, Are there any other trades you are interested in? Did you get the score for them?