• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Match?

C

campino

Anybody out there in the South West ish area o this beautiful isle of ours fancy a game against a resurrected Northolt side. Send me a PM if you wan to talk more detail.

Also, England v Pakistan. Who will win the series and who will go when the mighty Freddie comes back?
Personally im going for a 2-0 win to us and possibly Plunkett or Bell falling by the wayside.

theladf

Cynic & Conspiracy Theorist
Cricket Match

Cricket Match

campino said:
Anybody out there in the South West ish area o this beautiful isle of ours fancy a game against a resurrected Northolt side. Send me a PM if you wan to talk more detail.

Also, England v Pakistan. Who will win the series and who will go when the mighty Freddie comes back?
Personally im going for a 2-0 win to us and possibly Plunkett or Bell falling by the wayside.

My Boss is a Pakistani, bstard rang me up in the winter when they beat us, but at least he had the decency to come in off leave on monday to get some stick back. Given the current make up of the England side when Freddie comes back I would drop Saj Mahmood or whoever is filling that bowling slot because Collingwood is in great form and will do well in the ashes as well as being our best fielder and he can bowl a bit, Bell is in great form and can turn his arm over, and Cook looks better and better each time I see him bat. I will send you a PM regarding a possible cricket match.