• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cpl-Sgt Board Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who?

SNCO Odds and Sods
Cpl T**** N******* hopefully, certainly deserves it although since when has that mattered.....:pDT_Xtremez_21:

Not me anyway! :pDT_Xtremez_30:

ZebrasKneecaps

Corporal
Cpl T**** N******* hopefully, certainly deserves it although since when has that mattered.....:pDT_Xtremez_21:

Good call, somethings f*cked up if he doesn't get it. It would be nice to see P**L J*****N get it as well, top bloke.

I can certainly think of one or two oxygen thief's who'll probably come off for all the wrong reasons. As you said Who, when has that mattered :pDT_Xtremez_25:

Last edited:

Who?

SNCO Odds and Sods
Good call, somethings f*cked up if he doesn't get it. Nice to see P**L J*****N get it as well, top bloke.

I can certainly think of one or two oxygen thief's who'll probably come off for all the wrong reasons. As you said Who, when has that mattered :pDT_Xtremez_25:

Big P is def one that deserves it, can think of one or two others at the wing that should be picked up as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.