• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cough up you lot!!!

G

goatblower

I dont think you lot realise how much time and money (all his own) that wobbly has put into this web site. There are now 500'ish members and if everyone donated £1 each, the site could be self-sustaining for 5 years. Come on you lazy bas***ds, get your hands in your pockets and put your money where your mouths (or fingers) are!!!

This includes J loadies who are paid far too much for getting the teas in and of course our dear fiend cling.....

Please ignore the above if everyone has donated overnight.

B

Bushy Mills

If we all donated 10.00 each we could buy out the Herc Fleet?

C

Cat of Shadows

Bushy Mills said:
If we all donated 10.00 each we could buy out the Herc Fleet?

Don't get silly now............................why on earth would we want to?

Got to go for now, but I will be placing a big fat tener (not pavarotti) in the kitty later Wobbly.
B***** top site, great effort fella and I know very well appreciated by all I've spoken to.

Last edited:
T

The Controller

Tag_Lincoln, I fully understand that this is not my place to (perhaps) throw a little light...but having just experienced the same problems...maybe this might help?

Go to home page
HTML:
http://www.e-goat.co.uk/forums/cmps_index.php
..then 'Site Navigation'...(about 2 inches down on the left). Press 'E-Goat Donate'.
Press the 'Mastercard/Visa' button on the right and follow the instructions. If you have a PayPal account - then all well and good. If not, a couple of seconds of your time and your 'gift' is securely winging its way to E-Goat!

Good luck.

C'mon....let's support a decent cause!:)

The Controller

T

TheHogwartsBEngO

I shall remind myself to visit and part with a few of my hard-eraned pounds tonight.

This site is making the days to my exit date seem that much shorter (the days when I am actually in work and not blagging another course or resettlement activity that is)