• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Coningsby Meet Part Deux (23 Apr 08)

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Blue Jack

Warrant Officer
I'm guessing the original thread has been subject to some vigorous housekeeping because I can't seem to find it. Not to worry.

Just a reminder to any goaters in and around the Coningsby area who missed the original thread that we are planning an informal get-together on 23 Apr. Timings and actual location(s) will be announced closer to the time but you have 3 weeks to sort out babysitters, party passes, etc.

If you want to add your name to the list then either post on this thread or send a PM to Roverboy or me. Last year's event was very successful and we are anticipating an equally high turnout this time around.

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Just to remind you all, this is not an officially sanctioned E-Goat meet, so as a reminder, please remember persec and keep all correspondence purely to PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.