• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Congratulations to YL

theladf

Cynic & Conspiracy Theorist
I would like to be the first person on the Goat to extend my congratulations to Yorkshirelooney. This morning after 1 hours labour at 1:56 Mrs looney produced a 7 lb 9oz baby girl, their 2nd daughter. Best wishes to YL, Mrs Looney and their family, I dare say YL himself may give further details when they have decided on a name and when we are going on a babies head wetting!!!!!

Congrats once again:pDT_Xtremez_31:

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
theladf said:
I would like to be the first person on the Goat to extend my congratulations to Yorkshirelooney. This morning after 1 hours labour at 1:56 Mrs looney produced a 7 lb 9oz baby girl, their 2nd daughter. Best wishes to YL, Mrs Looney and their family, I dare say YL himself may give further details when they have decided on a name and when we are going on a babies head wetting!!!!!

Congratulations to YL....For when he reads this thread may I suggest Vim Fuego as a suitable and forward thinking name...Boy or girl...:pDT_Xtremez_30:

G

gemarriott

theladf said:

Congraulations to the Looneys, keep producing like this and the looneys may yet take over the assylum:pDT_Xtremez_19:

M

Mrs_Monobrow

theladf said:

Congrats to YL and Mrs looney! And on a personal note, wd Mrs Looney for such a short labour!!!! (my first was 27 hours with gas and air, great stuff!!!)

:pDT_Xtremez_35:

M

Mrs_Monobrow

no-ones_princess said:
CONGRATULATIONS....awwww.

Labour eugghhh sounds like hard work...I have never done it and I am so never doing that!!!!!

It is VERY hard work and it hurts like hell!!!! but well worth it when you get the life you and loved one created placed in your arms!!!

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Its a womans job to endure the pain of child birth NOP, so you can get a small taste of the pain we all suffer during marriage..............

Well done YL - congrats to you all

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Mrs_Monobrow said:
It is VERY hard work and it hurts like hell!!!! but well worth it when you get the life you and loved one created placed in your arms!!!

Labour was hell......

I was expected to stand there (no sitting down for old Vim) and appear attentive and sympathetic whilst Mrs F made such a fuss over a situation a bloke would have coped with whilst still at work IMHO...

Plus I was starving and on the way in noticed that the hospital cafe was doing a cholestral special for £3.99 that if she did'nt put the effort in and squeeze the boy out I would miss as it ended at 0900...(FFS)

Get Tae

Flight Sergeant
Congrats mate, Mrs Get Tae produced a wee lassie two weeks ago today so I know whats going on! Prepare for sleepless night and nappies!!

Well done!

Get Tae

Flight Sergeant
no-ones_princess said:
Lucky they closed Cresswell!!!!!!!!!!

Aye unfort wouldnt have made any difference, still had to have her in Elgin, I am now a dad to a choochter!!

Aaaaahhhhhhhh

skevans

Flight Sergeant
Congratulations mr and mrs yl.

guess who will be volunteering for night shifts now???:raf:

metimmee

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Vim_Fuego said:
Labour was hell......

I was expected to stand there (no sitting down for old Vim) and appear attentive and sympathetic whilst Mrs F made such a fuss over a situation a bloke would have coped with whilst still at work IMHO...

Plus I was starving and on the way in noticed that the hospital cafe was doing a cholestral special for £3.99 that if she did'nt put the effort in and squeeze the boy out I would miss as it ended at 0900...(FFS)

Had our second child at home. Poor Mrs Metimmee was in labour 24 hours, being able to nip off for a kip certainly helped me cope :pDT_Xtremez_31:

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
metimmee said:
Had our second child at home. Poor Mrs Metimmee was in labour 24 hours, being able to nip off for a kip certainly helped me cope :pDT_Xtremez_31:

You could have given the baby monitor a test run in this situation...You could have been downstairs watching a live Sky sports product whilst shouting encouragement into the 'baby' transmitter whilst her indoors listen in on the 'parent' receiver...She may have even been able to catch a few snippets of the commentry and double her fun!!

Obviously if the wife ever reads any of this I'm dead......

Off Topic I know this thread off shoot is off topic but it's helluva making me smirk....Congrats again to the both of you!!!!Off Topic

M

MoggyCattermole

Congratulations .. appreciate it now cos they soon grow up .. :pDT_Xtremez_28:

Y

yorkshirelooney

Thank You

Thank You

Thank you all for the messages of support.

Mrs YL was in labour for less than three hours!! Sorry ladies.
We arrived at the hospital around 1am (having started having contractions at 11:30pm) on Monday morning and at 1:56 we had a baby girl weighing 7lbs 9oz.

We have finally decided on a name Maya Sofia.

So I now have a wife, a 2 1/2 year old daughter and now Maya.
Then when the mother-in-law comes she brings the daughter (sister-in-law).
I feel a "Dear sausage 2..." coming on!!

Cheers theLadf for starting it, and grumpy sumpy, just you wait......

P

POB

All the very best to you and yours YL, and glad to hear that all is well with them all!

P

(But mate...Split ar5es...I tell you they are trying to take over!)