• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Concerned About Part Of PGAC

W

waddokid

Hey Guys...

I Was Just Wondering About The Footplate Assessment in the pgac because i have no clue what it is lol.....

I'm a bit concerned because i had fallen arches but had that sorted in an operation and i thought that it might be involve with the arches of your feet

Cheers

Waddokid

U

urhavingalaugh

don't worry mate its basically a tool for the physios to prevent injuries to future recruits, it looks at how your feet land when you walk then they will monitor your progress and see what if any injuries you pick up during training if successful obviously lol.

hope that helps mate :pDT_Xtremez_14:

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Least of your worries

Least of your worries

The assessment doesn't really get looked at until you have a problem during training, and then only to help the physios sort you out.

G

gunner84

does anyone know any forward dates for pgac, and recruit training dates. Im currently waiting for my med results to be sent back from cranwell, they have been gone 3 weeks. Are they usualy quick and good with returning things.

:pDT_Xtremez_28:

Dave-exfairy

Warrant Officer
does anyone know any forward dates for pgac, and recruit training dates. Im currently waiting for my med results to be sent back from cranwell, they have been gone 3 weeks. Are they usualy quick and good with returning things.

:pDT_Xtremez_28:
Usually, the best people to ask are the CIO/AFCO:pDT_Xtremez_30: