• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CIPD Intermediate Certificate/Diploma in Human Resource Management (Fast Track)

kirsty

Corporal
Advertised By
cHRysos HR Solutions Lt

Category
Human Resources

Description
Who the programme is aimed at...

• The Intermediate Diploma in Human Resource Management is suitable for those who:
  • Seek to develop a career in HR management,
  • Are working in the field of HR management and need to extend their knowledge and skills - Have responsibility for implementing HR policies and strategies
  • Need to understand the role of HR in the wider organisational and environmental context
  • The programme develops the professional knowledge and skills required in Human Resource Management, at practitioner level.

What the programme covers...

• The Diploma programme consists of Core and Additional Units. The units you will study are set out below:
  • Core units for Diploma in Human Resource Management
  • Developing professional practice
  • Business issues and the contexts of human resources
  • Using information in human resources
  • Managing and Coordinating the Human Resource Function Additional units for Diploma in Human Resource Management.
  • Resourcing and Talent Planning - Employment Law - Employee Engagement - Organisation Development Developing coaching and mentoring within organisations
How we deliver the programme...
7 x 5-day workshops (3 consecutive weeks, one week break, 4 further consecutive weeks)

For more information on this course and details on how to enrol please follow the link….
http://www.bfrss.org.uk/Courses-View/10725-CIPD-Intermediate-Certificate/Diploma-in-Human-Resource-Management-(Fast-Track).aspx#.VOL823lybcs

muttywhitedog

Retired Rock Star 5.5.14
1000+ Posts
How does this compare in cost to the £2400 charged by CTP over a 5 week period?

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Is it not the Level 5 course, ie degree level rather than the CTP level 3 A Level equivalent.

Personally don't think the Level 5 course is worth doing and doesn't count towards Chartered Membership which is one of the main reasons for doing these courses.

muttywhitedog

Retired Rock Star 5.5.14
1000+ Posts
CTP run both L3 and L5 courses. The price I have mentioned was for the L5, which I did last October. As for whether its worth it - it really depends on whether you want a highly-paid role, or whether you are happy to accept a lower salary for less responsibility. At least five of my course (inc myself) went for the latter option and have secured jobs that, when added to your pension, make us about break-even..

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
To be honest, and I'm not worried about contradicting myself, if you can get the Level 5 course as a part of your resettlement that's a good option, they only had the Level 3 Certificate course when I left which was way below the relevant standard for most service leavers with a modicum of HR or Line Management experience.

I just wouldn't invest my own time nor money in the Level 5, when the Level 7 only requires a little bit money and brain power.

We've all got different aspirations and abilities and at the end of the day as long as you're happy that's all that matters, I've also got my HGV and have spent a few days trundling along and quite enjoyed it at the time, however it's not a career for me.