• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Chris Evans

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
Is it just me or is he the most annoying bloke in the world. And on top of that he's ginger.

The four eyed freak. :mad:

budgie

The new Dirk Diggler
Being Ginger is annoying enough for me. My nose is running just thinking of the smell.

J

Jag Fag

The irritating ginger c**t gets on my nerves but respect due to the fact he's f**ked Billie Piper :mad:

B

Beerofund

Top Bloke!

Top Bloke!

Sausage2

For once 'mi ole mate' I must disagree with you. The mans a genius. I use to look fwd to TFI Friday as a prelude to going out on the Pi$$. It would unwind me from the strenuous weeks work and give us some funny gags to mull over in the pub. Whos going out with 'Ugly Bloke' this week was a clasic?

As for him stiffing Billy Piper - top bloke! ;)

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
Beero, my friend. Due to your current location, you have missed his latest offering.

His new show is called OFI Sunday, and I too eagerly awaited it, with fond memories of TFI Friday. However within 2 minutes, I realised that it was $hit, and the Gwar freak, was a c0ck.

I appreciate that you may want to make your own mind up about this one, but to be honest, you are better of where you are, cos at least you won't have the chance to watch this crap.

F

Flt Lt Badminton-Squash

Does this strange odd little man think he can return to our televisions and try and offer us this, at best, crap re-production of a once amusing-ish program. If this is the best that 'he' can offer then perhaps he may be better off contacting his drinking associate, Mr 'Gazza' and arranging a 'bender' for the next year or so (Not that I condone drinking in excess, except in this case!)
He is the most irritating man on TV, the only guest he could muster was his ex-wife, a plesure on the eye however, not that interesting. He seemed to have her on for no other reason than to ridicule her.... the man is a prat!

Anyway, just a thought...

Stax

Flight Sergeant
Gingar Specky Bloke

Gingar Specky Bloke

His Radio 2 offering is just a rehash of his Radio 1 morning show. Basically surrounds himself with a bunch of yes men, takes the pi55 out of them and they all laugh (because he'll sack them if they don't). I had no time for him after he took over at Virgin. He had been beaten 3 years on the trot at the Sony awards by Russ 'n' Jonno's breakfast show and had slagged them off in the press, Jonathan Coleman retaliated, calling him a talentless ginger geek! When Evans took over he sacked Coleman, forgetting to tell him. The firtts Coleman knew about it was when he got a phone call in Australia from the media scum asking for his views. He was in Oz at his dying mothers bedside at the time! Talk about kicking a man when he's down!

Billy Whizz

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
sausage2 said:
Your right, fair play, I wouldn't mind doing her dry up the wrong un.

Keep your eyes open next time you're in Town Sausage 2 - her parents live in W. Swindon! :D