• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Changes

H

hippy

Hi all,
Im new to forum and been out of the service for about 7 years and had little or no contact with anyone since. (Ive mostly been working with ex army types, so forgive me if my typing skills have died!!!)

Im just wondering what changes time and tide (and cutbacks!) have done to my old trade??
Better or worse??

chiprafp

Geek Scuffer
Less manpower, more dets but thankfully no gates. Things have changed for the better on the whole, more continuation training and we are getting the protective kit we always wondered about. Check your pm's for an interesting site.