• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bus routes from RAF Halton

focussed

LAC
Hi all,

I am shortly off to RTS and sadly will be losing my company car. I am trying to weigh up the pros and cons of buying a replacement.

Does anyone know what the bus stop is like at Halton and where the direct routes go to? I am from the Milton Keynes area.

Thank you in advance.

Northern Monkey

Corporal
You not thought about catching the train? When I joined up they gave me a free travel warrant. Would imagine its still the same.:raf:

Trains stop at Wendover, where at the time we were picked up by the Staff. Hope this helps.:pDT_Xtremez_35:

Last edited:
I

irishlogster

You should find that someone with a car will be going past your part of the land. Check the Station website for car shares.

Climebear

Flight Sergeant
Busses from Halton generally run to/from Aylesbury. There used to be a regular bus service from Aylesbury to MK ( mind you that was 25 years ago)

Good luck at RTS

Hi all,

I am shortly off to RTS and sadly will be losing my company car. I am trying to weigh up the pros and cons of buying a replacement.

Does anyone know what the bus stop is like at Halton and where the direct routes go to? I am from the Milton Keynes area.

Thank you in advance.

As a potential recruit to RTS, can I suggest that you show some initiative and Google the bus company in the Aylesbury area, I am sure you will find routes, timings and stops that will enable you to work out how you will get home............and remember, there is no such thing as a guaranteed weekend off at RTS.......starter for 10, there is a bus stop 20 yards down the road from the guardroom.....

See you soon

H

hatter@32

There is a regular bus from aylesbury to MK, I live in MK for my sins and have used the bus to Aylesbury on a few ocassions.....