• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bugatti Veyron

T

TheHogwartsBEngO

Where are the pics?

I was looking forward to those... :pDT_Xtremez_26:

Feel free to PM mum of 4...

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
BBC.....New speed stunt for Top Gear host

BBC.....New speed stunt for Top Gear host

Good to see the BBC has it's finger on the pulse as always......check out the story HERE

Can't wait for the new series.....

Crack on................:pDT_Xtremez_09:

Cake or Death

Flight Sergeant
Not a car story but have heard that leon haslam and airwaves ducati are at a certain norfolk base this friday, racing a tonka, doing some tv thingy. Oh well me thinks 190bhp 999 FO6 might just beat a GR from a standing start till the mighty arrow of death gets airborne. :pDT_Xtremez_28:

Soupdragon

Piermaster
if the BV is your thing then try this site... pick your own colour scheme etc...

Bugatti Veyron

takes a while to load, look for the Configurator section...

Last edited:

burglar

SAC
Similar thing done on 5th Gear.

Similar thing done on 5th Gear.

Found vid of race between Typhoon and ferrari F1 on You Tube done on 5th Gear.

T

TheHogwartsBEngO

Meanwhile, back on the thread....

I can't wait to watch this episode. You just know that because it's Top Gear, the feature will be brilliantly cut and edited, have some fantastic camera-work with some brilliant 'atmospheric' and arty shots of both the car and the Typhoon and have some excellent commentary. The feature will build the tension well and have you on the edge of your seat. Unmissable telly I reckon.

Please, no-one tell me the outcome - I'm really looking forward to 8pm Sunday.

M

mumof4

where ever i am on sunday, i will be sat watching it....flippin awesome it was.

Plenty of footage on youtube, slightly off topic, in last months mini magazine there is a mini with a hayabusa turbo engine and its 0-60 is 2.6 but they have tuned it a bit more and is down to 2.4, now that would be a good race for the veyron.

jack brew

Sergeant
Just caught the repeat. Good idea for a race and was probably better PR than any official advert!!

You just knew the pilot would turn up the the studio in his grow bag :)

HeWitch

Corporal
Just caught the repeat. Good idea for a race and was probably better PR than any official advert!!

You just knew the pilot would turn up the the studio in his grow bag :)

Yeah but what's the betting he wears it to bed and goes home to mumsie in it as well? :pDT_Xtremez_15:

Did love the line about the fear when they heard Hammond would be driving a car fast in a straight line on an airfield in the north...