• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bounty - Will JPA fnuck it up?

B

Bill Bones

What are your thoughts lads and lasses? Anyone else looking forward to probably not getting their bounties because of JPA?

BB

TrenchardsLoveSock

Flight Sergeant
How do we claim this bounty? Do we have to present the ears to our unit HR staff before we claim or will photographic evidence suffice?:pDT_Xtremez_35:

B

Bill Bones

Auggies (as with TA etc) get an annual tax free lump sum upon completing certain conditions (RAFFT, ROFA, APWT, CCS etc etc) of service which grows every year.

The rumour is, as the RAuxAF converts to JPA to expect ''problems'' with bounty payments, due in in a month.

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
Well here's how it is: My youngest is in the RAF (not an Oggy) he got back from the BAH on 4 Jan 07 the rules say JPA will pay your operational service allowance within 4 days of arriving home - spoke to him last night he's still waiting and guess what - they've just switched JPA off to allow the Army to get online - so good luck Billy Boy but don't go spending it before its in your sweaty Palm

Hu

T

top_man

Bounty ?? BOUNTY ?? what bounty?? I thought we did this because we love crab air !!!

The Loan Ranger

Corporal
Just a note HJ i'm still waiting for my Op Allowance after 6 months so tell your youngest not to expect it anytime soon...

ADMINISTRATORS SUCK !!

Bounty!!

Bounty!!

Know a bit about this for you wanabees. The bonus is based, as said earlier on a few easy test ?! £395 year one, 868 year 2, 1341 year 3, 1556 for any more years.
BB I think your bounty will be fnucked up as was all other pay during the tranfer to JPA.
How to reservists get their bounty? Speak to the HR admin for further details....

::p:​

Last edited:
B

Bill Bones

Ah, clearly not a clue on how the RAuxAF Regt operate at all then.

N

nursebernie

does anyone know when exactly we are dure our bounty??? The rumour around the RNR is that their bounty go in tomorrow!:pDT_Xtremez_25:

P

part time rock

Looks like JPA has not funked it up, just checked my bank account and the bounty is in!!!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

B

Bill Bones

Nice one bruv!

Shall be checking mine - Sqn beercall and session this weekend.

Cash in the bank

Cash in the bank

The bounty landed in the bank on the 15th, it might last until the weekend as the wife fancies a new car .........................