• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

bloodhound guideance

Cake or Death

Flight Sergeant
i have looked around and cant find it, does anyone know which thread a post containing how the bloodhounds guideance system worked, found it funny and could use it to take the **** out of some one at work. any help appreciated.

Ta

MAINJAFAD

Warrant Officer
ta peeps im begining to think old mainjafad is actually a machine is there anything he doesnt know?

No, I'm just very well read, When it comes to Bloodhound, I know a bit more about it than most people since I've been reseaching the histroy of the system on and off for about the last 6 years (first op tour was on the system back in the mid 1980's and I did help do some work on the last three RAF ones ever fired).

Cake or Death

Flight Sergeant
No, I'm just very well read, When it comes to Bloodhound, I know a bit more about it than most people since I've been reseaching the histroy of the system on and off for about the last 6 years (first op tour was on the system back in the mid 1980's and I did help do some work on the last three RAF ones ever fired).

Nothing wrong with that, currently working thru vietnam books at the min, quite frankly mind blowing

Lobby1234

LAC
Bloodhound eeech

Bloodhound eeech

I was on the very very last Bloodhound course at West Raynham in 1990. They made the announcment to scrap two weeks before the course ended. The only thing I remember was about losing COHO and how crap it was (The missile I mean). Worst year in my service career. Pushers - Boll***cks.

MAINJAFAD

Warrant Officer
I was on the very very last Bloodhound course at West Raynham in 1990. They made the announcment to scrap two weeks before the course ended. The only thing I remember was about losing COHO and how crap it was (The missile I mean). Worst year in my service career. Pushers - Boll***cks.

Spot the TG2 Air Radar MOTE driver.

Last edited: