• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bleep Test

H

Heffernan

Ok i believe you have to do a bleep test somewhere along the line what is the min you have to get to pass?

Martin Blank

Sergeant
depends how old and what sex you are as to the current pass rates
17-24 year old males 9-10 i think
gets slightly easier as you get older
a 39 year old crusty has to get to lvl 8-9

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Ok i believe you have to do a bleep test somewhere along the line what is the min you have to get to pass?

Glad to see you did a lot of hard investigation before giving in and asking.

Go to the front page.....on the right hand side is a "Search Forums" box..........type in Bleep Test and trawl through the multitude of threads that appear.

Crack on.....................:pDT_Xtremez_09:

MontyPlumbs

Squadron Cock
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Don't forget the ROFA, the extra annual fitness test Regiment Gunners have to pass.

I'm sure a Rock will be along soon enough to advise.

R_Squared

Flight Sergeant
9.10 is the last shuttle before level 10.
Expect about 10 minutes of running at a moderate pace.
However, Rock training is a bit more physically demanding than just the fitness test, so I would train accordingly.

radrob

Corporal

Dude, I`m not a gunner but I think you are asking the wrong kind of question for your chosen trade. It`s not about minimum standards and scraping through it`s about being fit as hell with the stamina to lug bergens and weaponry around without keeling over. Any young bloke attempting such a thing should be up around 13 or so. I was and I`m a techie!!