• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bleep test MP3s

HotspurIDO

I'm not fecking BRANCH!
I once heard of a version of the RAFFT set to music, with the beat tempo increasing as the test went on, making the test a little easier in that it helped testees (smirk) to run with the correct rhythm.

Could anyone point me in the direction of where I could find such a track? Or was I lied to?

Thanks in advance ...

N

NotAnIDOYet

I once heard of a version of the RAFFT set to music, with the beat tempo increasing as the test went on, making the test a little easier in that it helped testees (smirk) to run with the correct rhythm.

Could anyone point me in the direction of where I could find such a track? Or was I lied to?

Thanks in advance ...

Are you some kind of lycra-clad gym beast that needs some music to "get in the zone"?

Sounds like you have gone slightly gay on me, and to think I used to like you!

(if anyone has a copy can I have it too?)

HotspurIDO

I'm not fecking BRANCH!
Oi stop imagining me in lycra - you're an E&D case waiting to happen!

When's your leaving do anyway?