• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bishops Court 89/90

stereolab

Station Cashier
Bishops Court

Bishops Court

Anyone served at Bishops Court at the above dates. Looking for Geordie and Do da.

I recall an RAF Police Sgt , from the GDOC, who started almost every sentence with a "doobeserious", I recall him being called doobeedo. A really nice chap.As for Geordie????

I was the Station Cashier for 3 years, extended my tour, as I did when I worked in Accounts,NonPas as an SAC and promotion into the General Office back in the late 70s.

The best tours in my career.

stereolab

Station Cashier
I was also there at that time, where did Geordie & Do da work?

As SL mentioned, I do remember a RAFP SNCO called Geordie.

Actually I wrote that the RAFP SNCO Was, to my recollection, doobeedo. I suspect there were a few Geordies on site.The Police Dog SNCO was called George.