• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bike Training

A

Almost_done

As a birthday pressie I went off to carry out a Direct Access (DAS) course to gain my A class licence. I completed it on Wedensday passing the test.

I'd just like to say that if anyone was thinking of doing the same contact Arthur Laverty of Smart Learning to do your training. He is ex-Army and still has that edge to him, i.e. takes no nonsense and talks bluntly. That being said he does work you hard and explains all the needed skills in great depth. All his bikes are well maintained and he can supply any equipment (more that can be said about the MoD) you need such as helmets, gloves etc...

Ah well off to drool over Bikers adverts in the papers now, just got to convince Mrs A_D to let me buy a bike. :pDT_Xtremez_14:

K

katinthehat

Congrats!!

Just out of interest, how much did that cost you?
Ive promised myself the same thing - for my birthday , not this year unless I can afford it - so an idea would be great.
When my Ex did his it cost just over £500!