• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bike Run in support of Wootton Bassett: Sunday 14th March 2010

theladf

Cynic & Conspiracy Theorist
I wont be down there after all with an expected 14,000 bikers anticipated I dont want to clog things up with my motor! my brother in law will be riding through between 11-12, and if the Harley Davidson Panhead makes it between 12-1300, another of his mates will be riding in that group.

If anyone in the area is about watch out for the Harley, outside my sisters house it took about 15 minutes to bring the beast to life! it will be identifiable by

(a) The noise
(b) The Union Flag fluying from The bottom section of a fishing rod
(c) The siren driven by the back wheel!!!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_19:

It seems like they have an ideal day for it if the M4 between 14 & 15 reopens!!!!!!!

theladf

Last edited:

theladf

It was a great day, massive support from everyone at Wootton Bassett

it's a shame this idiot tried to take the shine off what was a great fund raising idea

http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/observation-post/2010/03/on-your-bike-for-the-troops.html

What a total and utter bell-end Chris Hughes is, no surprise to find he writes on that toilet paper that is the mirror:pDT_Xtremez_09: Almost as sad as those on another thread on this site who seemed to think all the bikers would be speeding around Wiltshire, perhaps they would like to look at the news clips and take some registrations and ask the police to run checks for speeding and other offences. As long as they dont pay the fines from the £150,000 they raised for the Afghan Heroes charity!!!!!!!!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_09:

FootTapper

Sergeant
I've gotta say it was an awesome day - not just the support in WB, but all the little places we rode through from Hullavington. People were pulled over in laybys waving, flags all over their houses, signs - it made us feel like heroes just for doing the ride.

Ms Stevens had a bloody good idea!