• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

best Caribbean holidays

sid the squid

Sergeant
Was wondering if any fellow goaters have any ideas for some really great places to go for holiday in the Caribbean.
I am thinking of treating myself and Mrs squid for a 2 week jaunt next year so what i am looking for is somewhere (except Dominican as i have been there) is somewhere we can be pampered in some really nice accommodation and a nice resort, and which company is the best to go with. I reckon my budget for the both of us will around 4-6k, so any advice will be welcome.

Last edited:

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Cuba!!!

Im back off there in a paltry 9 weeks time for 18 days.

The best bit is that there will be no Americans there either.

Entropy

Sergeant
Barbados, Barbados, Barbados

Utterly love the place and the people. The island is gorgeous and everyone is so friendly. Best way to describe it is that it has a sort Gib feel to it but a lot more laid back and friendly

I had to come home for work and left my Mrs and kids behind. They couldn't get back and spent a week on stand-by, they were traveling around on the reggae busses and basically rubbing shoulders with the locals every day. They never had a problem and never felt unsafe even on the beaches. The peddlers would come around but would leave you alone if you said you weren't interested.

Avoid Antigua, for us it was the complete opposite. Always on our guard and never relaxed when out and about plus the roads are dire.

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
Cuba!!!

Im back off there in a paltry 9 weeks time for 18 days.

The best bit is that there will be no Americans there either.

You're not being put in an orange jumpsuit then? Now that's the very definition of the word 'disappointing'! :pDT_Xtremez_07:

Digzster

Sergeant
Soufriere on St Lucia closely followed by Anse Chastonet. Brilliant scuba and snorkel. Depending on budget, Sandals have an all inclusive site there.

Merrill49

LAC
Varadero can be a nice choice if you like to see the most beautiful sea in the world. It's not only a good place for visiting but also a great place to spend your entire life actually. We are visiting this beautiful island every summer and thinking about settling in there if we manage to sell our commercial property in Berlin. I'm looking forward to move there :)

Last edited: