• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Beercalls

Billy Whizz

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Just learnt an ex-colleague of mine missed his leaving beercall last night due to a sudden and unsuspected bout of ill health! Surely there are better excuses than that out there! :D

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
2 hours I spent writing his f*cking speack, for the prick to pull a sikkie. It's ironic really that the whole speach was based around his frequent ailments, and the amount of time he had of sick. Oh well good ridance, the only problem is his replacement is Scottish.

Bitburger

England 2010 Campaign
1000+ Posts
sausage2 said:
2 hours I spent writing his f*cking speack, for the prick to pull a sikkie. It's ironic really that the whole speach was based around his frequent ailments, and the amount of time he had of sick. Oh well good ridance, the only problem is his replacement is Scottish.

He ain't ginger as well is he? ;)

Stax

Flight Sergeant
We had a leaving do last night as well. Our recipient was there 'til the end and we had a fight! A good old fashioned night was had by all, took me right back to my youth, happy days. Consequently I am somewhat shoddy this AM so am having to double check all my posts! If there are any mistooks then you can all ram it!

G

goatblower

sausage2 said:

Wasn't his back again was it??????!!!!!! ;)

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
goatblower said:
Wasn't his back again was it??????!!!!!! ;)
I don't know and Frankly don't care. He's a malingerer who should have been put out of his misery years ago. Still he's gone now, but the new bloke, Scottish, sheesh

Billy Whizz

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
sausage2 said:
I don't know and Frankly don't care. He's a malingerer who should have been put out of his misery years ago. Still he's gone now, but the new bloke, Scottish, sheesh

Better the devil you know, hey Sausage 2!!!!!!!!!! But then again!
Does the new boy get sea-sick walking across the hangar floor? :D

G

goatblower

No, I think the real question is will he go to the sandy place without so much as a headache????????