• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bastion Gym

Can anyone on here tell me if there are any gym facilities at Bastion?

I was there a couple of years ago and there was **** all, I think the paras had made there own home made type gym but apart from that there was nothing.

The facilities at KAF are excellent with regards to the gym and Im hoping that Bastion has caught up.

Thank you in advance.

Humble Scribe

Sergeant
I was there this time last year and there was ample gym facilities though in fairly poor condition due to the mega dust around but sufficient for day to day training and getting fit(ter). You have to choose the right time of day to train though as the aircon is not the best and lunchtime training was like doing a marathon in a sauna! Crack of sparrows was unsurprisingly very busy in there.

Am here now, and nothing has changed. The best time is either early in the morning, or late at night. Although, the classes in the physio department are good.