• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

basic training

A

Amnesia180

I would recommend NOT using Pro Plus. We had a compulsory drugs test (CDT) on ours, one lad got dismissed and a few were found to have used Pro Plus... the instructors were not impressed.
They tell us it is for our own safety, because you'll be high on Pro Plus all week, then on Friday when they let you drive home, there is a good chance you'll fall asleep at the wheel.

Anyway, the idea is for you not to be deprived of sleep, but to work as a team and get used to early starts.

Many nights, we were asleep by 11pm, sometimes even earlier! It all depends on how well you work together etc. The biggest problem we found was getting to a washing machine quick enough!! Haha, there was a serious lack of machines which meant a lot of waiting around for the cycles to finish, etc.

Anyway, don't take supplements. Like i've said, you'll adapt to it. Just work hard, and you'll get through.

GD on Wheels

Sergeant
I would recommend NOT using Pro Plus. We had a compulsory drugs test (CDT) on ours, one lad got dismissed and a few were found to have used Pro Plus... the instructors were not impressed.
They tell us it is for our own safety, because you'll be high on Pro Plus all week, then on Friday when they let you drive home, there is a good chance you'll fall asleep at the wheel.

Anyway, the idea is for you not to be deprived of sleep, but to work as a team and get used to early starts.

Many nights, we were asleep by 11pm, sometimes even earlier! It all depends on how well you work together etc. The biggest problem we found was getting to a washing machine quick enough!! Haha, there was a serious lack of machines which meant a lot of waiting around for the cycles to finish, etc.

Anyway, don't take supplements. Like i've said, you'll adapt to it. Just work hard, and you'll get through.
Guys are taking uppers whilst on basic, so mutch for a drug free service!
We did not need to take that sh*t during my basic, and we were getting into our pits one or two o'clock in the morning,fcuking mad tw*ts.