• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ball sniffers the lot of em!!

U

Unkychopchop

The other week I was subjected to the annual Tossford brain washing session regarding racism, sexism, ageism, smellypersonism and many other pointless isms.
Then after this little ginger fellow( can I say that or have I got gingerism?) bored me to death with his pointless speel on isms I was forced to go to the Gym and be publicly weighed and forced to do a fatness test! Is this double standards ???or are the Pti/ball sniffing branch allowed to do this??? Most of the people there were members of "Jurrasic park" and will have great difficulty in passing the fatness test, some were very fat indeed, one fellow who used to be known as a massivly fat chief is now a Fs and appears to be even fatter, at one point I wanted to dive for cover incase he burst and covered us all in cornish pasty juice! How degrading when the tape measure just wont go around your fat belly!

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
UCC what the feck are you on about????????? That's about as joined up as my nippers lego. Obviously not at YOUR Squadron Chrimbo dooooo then.

U

Unkychopchop

UCC what the feck are you on about????????? That's about as joined up as my nippers lego. Obviously not at YOUR Squadron Chrimbo dooooo then.
Not a chance in hell off me going the drink with a bunch of w8nkers who I can barely stand to look at during the working day, never mind paying my own cash to be with em!!!!

Craig855s

Sergeant
Morbidly obese...and unfit people in general shouldnt be in the RAF..So being humiliated at the gym is the best case scenario for being too fat to pass the FT IMO..They should make good with the threat of booting people out (obviously with letting them get in this state in the first place the RAF has a duty of care to get them back in shape..those too lazy to try need to go and work elsewhere imo)

Sospan

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Morbidly obese...and unfit people in general shouldnt be in the RAF..So being humiliated at the gym is the best case scenario for being too fat to pass the FT IMO..They should make good with the threat of booting people out (obviously with letting them get in this state in the first place the RAF has a duty of care to get them back in shape..those too lazy to try need to go and work elsewhere imo)

As Trenchard once said '' I will not recruit fat people into the RAF I will grow my own".