• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Average time for vetting

Mag2grid

Corporal
What's the average time for vetting for the Auggies at the moment? Also is it just CTC for all roles other then Int?

Stevienics

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
What's the average time for vetting for the Auggies at the moment? Also is it just CTC for all roles other then Int?

I think all of us were dome in a few weeks apart from those for whom more financial questions were required. This is the biggest chokepoint. Can't comment on Int.

Mag2grid

Corporal
I think all of us were dome in a few weeks apart from those for whom more financial questions were required. This is the biggest chokepoint. Can't comment on Int.

Id argue its medical now bud, I was on my third under the Capita system!

also when are we getting an update on your progress on the blog?M2G

Stevienics

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
I meant about vetting. I agree that the biggest failure block is fitness by a long way

Stevienics

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
I have 2 entries in the machine now for the blog - but like most Ogs, real work is a drag!