• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
As E-Goats resident IT Biff I've no idea maybe lost in the ether or put on e-bay by evil goblins.
More likely in the geek led migration of all things e-goat from the old v-bulletin skin to the new zenforo one perhaps not all the gizillion electrons that make up the goat made it safely through the process . My old avatar did a runner to somewhere so I found a new one.
One of the IT geeks may well be along soon to explain why it wasn't pixies or leprechauns that did it.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Have chatted with one of the geeks it does indeed seem to be the case that whilst moving from one version of V bulletin to another the avatars failed to make the journey into the new framework. Potentially they could be found, after much more work, hiding in a server somewhere but there's a better chance of spotting Lord Lucan riding Shergar to Santa's house.