• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

AST

Mac2501

LAC
Hi,

I'm currently serving in the Army and looking at transferring across to the RAF, my concern is the AST, i know a few guys who have done it and they found it hard especially for someone who has been out of school for many years , both of them failed it the first time and passed it the second time (just ).

My question is how many times can you re-take it ? and what is the time frame in between.

cheers in advance.

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
It used to be a month, but that may have changed recently. And it used to be twice.

Mac2501

LAC
I failed the AST , so will go back and do it again, i found it brutal to be honest, my head was on fire trying to answer the questions in time.