• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Armed forces discount?

G

GTM

Feel free to post any places you know what do forces discount, cheers.:pDT_Xtremez_30:

gray

Sergeant
KFC anywhere between 10 - 15% depending on the manager !

Millets/Blacks - Think it was 10 % last time.

Take the discounts here: http://www.forcesdiscounts-mod.co.uk/ with a pinch of salt ! some are only discounts on the full list price, or costs the same as normal (Or more for APH parking ! - last time I checked)

Moss Bros - 15%

Gray

Haven't checked out the site recently, but noticed our local Focus are offering 10% discount cards to all servicemen. Filled in the leaflet and took it in, only to be told the cards haven't arrived yet! However it seemed legit enough.

Don't know if this is only the Chippenham store that's doing this, but might be worth checking your local store?

A

AllTechiesNow

The missus loves the fact that La Senza do AF discount ... and in turn so do I!

(In case you're wondering, I mean I get to see her in the purchases, not that I get my knickers from there!

I get mine from Primark!)

G

GTM

cotswold outdoor do 20% discount its a similar shop to blacks/millets.

fat lazy techie

Flight Sergeant
At MOTO service stations you can get 20% discount at Burger King and Costa Coffee, or so I am lead to believe (not that I eat fatty foods and such like, honest...........).

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
30% off Home to duty from April.

Burger King normally do 20% as long as they're not a part of certain franchises.

Most Main Franchise Car Dealers.

Tickets for Troops has more variety than you'd expect.

Clinton Cards 20%

A

Aces and Eights

30% off Home to duty from April.

Burger King normally do 20% as long as they're not a part of certain franchises.

Most Main Franchise Car Dealers.

Tickets for Troops has more variety than you'd expect.

Clinton Cards 20%
I can vouch for Mazda giving 20% discount by using their Military Discount scheme.