• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Are you patient A

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
So RAF Patient A was/is romantically entangled with the Doc

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5034635/Doctor-illicit-meetings-married-airman-patient.html

"A woman doctor had a series of illicit rendezvous with a married RAF serviceman patient and shared kisses and intimate text messages.............
The matter was later referred to top brass at RAF Cosford in Shropshire where Nash worked as GP for all personnel on the base after the estranged wife of the serviceman - known only as Patient A - made a formal complaint"

penfold93

Rex Craymer Man of Danger
Staff member
Subscriber
Great quote from the article

'But giving evidence Dr Nash said: 'When I received the complaint I had a meeting with my colonel and I was told that things like this happen in the military all the time - he was laughing and said I would be absolutely fine.'

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Doesn't this tie in with all the shenanigans going on in Parliament. Laughing it off, saying it goes on all the time., not doing anything about it. Was it an abuse of the doctors position.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Is there a waiting list to be Patient A? If so.. can someone tell me where I sign up..

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Doesn't this tie in with all the shenanigans going on in Parliament. Laughing it off, saying it goes on all the time., not doing anything about it. Was it an abuse of the doctors position.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Since you quite out of character raised the subject of politics I heard the women who is claiming rape from the Labour party talking on the radio...What struck me as odd was that she said she was raped and after approaching party officials was told to keep schtum. Why wouldn't a person who has just been raped talk to the police first and foremost and not dutifully report to her political masters?

There was a time when this docs sort of shenanigans would attract grave punishment but now as long as its consenting from both parties the MOD seem reticent to get overly involved.

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Walking and talking, how dare they, be ankles at dawn next, is this the same as the parliamentary knee touching, probably not.

Why has no one mentioned Prescott and his secretary yet, and in terms of balance, a certain major having a curry.

When people work for a political party it is normally because of their desire to work towards that parties aims, escalating it within would be seen as a safe way to deal with the matter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk