• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mfry

Hi,

I recently levelled some allegations at Glenn Richardson, as my identity had been used to make posts on other sites.

Following some lengthy enquires by a number of agencies, the results proved inconclusive, and the allegations cannot be proved/disproved.

Given these circumstances, I feel it is only fair to retract my allegations and apologise to Glenn.

As the enquiries have gone as far as possible, and there have been no further phantom posts of late, I consider the matter closed.

I hope Glenn will accept the apology in the spirit it is intended and we can all move on.

Mick.

mrsribs

SAC
Apology

Mick,

Good on you mate, I to had an imposter on a certain site that f*%&#d me about, not a nice feeling.

Am I reading that you have decided to demob? If that is the case good luck in whatever you do.

Was it really 20 + years ago that you crashed a young "Rocks" room out in Gutersloh and drank all the Vodka? It did make a nice penny jar that followed me around for years after.

All the best mate, I know you have connections in another continent but if you ever find yourself across the pond give me a shout.

Keep safe.

Spara B

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
As the message is now public this thread has served it's purpose and won't be enhanced by additional comment

Thread Closed

Hu Jardon

Status
Not open for further replies.