• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ap3391

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone know where it is possible to find the AP3391 publication. I have been trawling the internet and have come up with nothing (including on the RAF Cranwell site which has been suggested elsewhere on this forum). If it is not possible to find it online, how can we get access to it?

Thanks in advance.

Billy Whizz

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
The AP and the Cranwell Link are on the RAF Intranet - don't think there's a link on the Internet (yes, I googled). You would need access to a military computer (Dii) to view it.

The AP and the Cranwell Link are on the RAF Intranet - don't think there's a link on the Internet (yes, I googled). You would need access to a military computer (Dii) to view it.

I imagine you're right. But thank you for replying! They really should be published info.

Past Engineering

Sergeant
Subscriber
Off topic and before I retired from working within the military area I would of put an amendment for this type of error when found, but like with other documents within the military domain I note that post AL 187 which introduced a new Para 3, that they forgot to change the references in table from 4a 4b and 4d to 5a, 5b and 5d respectively.