• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Almost time for the annual bleetfest..Cpl - Sgt board 2013

I’ve also been told I'll be looking at around Christmas, I’ve asked to stay in this region NYorks so hopefully I'll get my request as people are reluctant to come here. I personally don't understand why; it’s only a case of winding your watch back 300 years to fit in with the locals.

Its not the area thats the problem for most people mate is the Job, it was exactly the same when the job was based in Oxfordshire.for some reason people of all ranks seem to be scared of the job.....Personally i cant understand why having done nearly nine and half years on the deployable part. (and yes i have a family and children, responsibilities etc)

Bruce76

LAC
Its not the area thats the problem for most people mate is the Job, it was exactly the same when the job was based in Oxfordshire.for some reason people of all ranks seem to be scared of the job.....Personally i cant understand why having done nearly nine and half years on the deployable part. (and yes i have a family and children, responsibilities etc)
Trust me, many ex 90 would go back if it were based in Oxfordshire, family quality, schools, jobs and pay for spouses, locality and accessibility but North Yorks, you can stick that remote, depressing, grey
moral sap in a large pipe!!

Barch

Grim Reaper 2016
1000+ Posts
Trust me, many ex 90 would go back if it were based in Oxfordshire, family quality, schools, jobs and pay for spouses, locality and accessibility but North Yorks, you can stick that remote, depressing, grey
moral sap in a large pipe!!

How long have you done there to come to that conclusion?

Bruce76

LAC
6 months!!! Seriously though, long enough to experience the two and to know enough people to come to that conclusion.