• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

allowance for lowerd standard of occupation

Sergeant
need to pick some brains. at the moment i get a war pension of 20% which means i cant do the job im trained/qualified for.
so im applying for lowered standard of occoupation allowance.
but to get this allowance i have to be 40%.so i have to go for a re-assessment. any one been though this? any advice?

dkh51250

Sergeant
Have you touched base with your local Citizens Advice Bureau? Some of the offices have caseworkers sponsored by service charities. You will find they are well versed in this type of work, including appeals.

All offices have access to the latest information and what they tell may be of more use than what can be gleaned here.