• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Accomodation standards

D

djh

They've just re-painted the SLA at Lossie, instead of everyone havin nice(ish) carpets and not so bland walls, the rooms now have rough as cardboard brown carpets and magnolia walls, so goddam depressing.... please tell me this isnt RAF wide....:pDT_Xtremez_42:

T

The Mad Taffy

Missed the Sstory on BBC, but heard about it. They showed BZZ didn't they? Used to work there, and the Accom in some palces was awful! 540 and 541 (The bronx) being the pits!

Missed the Sstory on BBC, but heard about it. They showed BZZ didn't they? Used to work there, and the Accom in some palces was awful! 540 and 541 (The bronx) being the pits!

yeah i lived in 540 not the best... but the accomodation is getting better. i moved into the new superblocks when they were built and they are very good. they have probably be ruined by now though as they are a few years old...some people just don't know how to look after a nice room!!

B

Bill Bones

Agreed. The rooms are swish and need to be looked after, but the same can be said for both sides.

Last few times I've been working up at a certain northen air base there has been fnuck all bedding and in some cases beds in the rooms. Bedding stores or whoever's responsible (Block NCOs?) need to sort their fnucking act out.

HeWitch

Corporal
All the money at Lossie must have gone on the orrifers accom, which admittidly is gucci as fnuk, even if the roof's already leaking.

M

maninthevan

yeah i lived in 540 not the best... but the accomodation is getting better. i moved into the new superblocks when they were built and they are very good. they have probably be ruined by now though as they are a few years old...some people just don't know how to look after a nice room!!

SS, you are so true with that comment. Maybe the Air Force should start being a bit harsher and actually bill the occupents of the said trashed rooms for the full price of restoring it back to as it should be. After all, we are all adults (Sucker of the Guins excused). If a tennant of mine trashed my property I would have no qualms about billing them for the total price. Why should the Air Force be any different..? Are they scared of upsetting people..?

Penguins Suck

Snap yous spine
1000+ Posts
Right listen in yous manvain i's only trash mines roomm wen ims pi$$ed on diamond whites and only swamp mines matruss once a week

T

tonibird

Not an RAF camp but yuck! my OH is based with 14 sigs at the mo and the accomodation is disgusting.

His room at Beaconsfield was worst tho