• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A mere 51

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
All out for 51::p: top score Flintoff with 24. Lost by an innings and some. Terrible day at sabina park. Strauss has had a tough start to his brave new world. Still 5 more than the pitiful 46 we managed in the 90's. :pDT_Xtremez_42::pDT_Xtremez_42:

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
All out for 51::p: top score Flintoff with 24. Lost by an innings and some. Terrible day at sabina park. Strauss has had a tough start to his brave new world. Still 5 more than the pitiful 46 we managed in the 90's. :pDT_Xtremez_42::pDT_Xtremez_42:

Oh fantastic England yet again....I flicked over at 15 for 3 and laughed....... and some people spend money to go and see these clowns ?

Crack on......................:pDT_Xtremez_09:

Gillo

Banned
Not the best day for English supporters. At least Saints got awarded a home win from pools panel.:pDT_Xtremez_41:

theladf

Cynic & Conspiracy Theorist

This is worse than the 46 all out, that occured on a fearsome pitch with Walsh, Ambrose and co really going to work on England. This was a docile wicket and a very ordinary W Indies attack. Pathetic all through the order sums it up. I think since the misguided agreement to play for the Stanford millions something has gone seriously wrong with the England team spirit. I think there is trouble ahead and more misery for the fans unless this gets sorted soon. And although he is a great player Pietersen's shot selection and attitude, currently leave a lot to be desired. I think he has got too big for his boots and needs bringing back down to earth with a bump for the good of himself and the team.