• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

7006/7630 Squadron

B

Burke

Wasn't sure whether this was best in here or the Aux forum, so sorry if I've cocked it up.

I was just wondering whether anyone was a member of/has any experience with these squadrons and wouldn't mind answering a few questions.

Cheers for any replies.

Witty_Banter

Flight Sergeant
Just noticed this, but as you've had no replies in the last week I thought I'd put you out of your misery.

I thinky you've probably got your question in the wrong forum. If you haven't done so already, stick a little ditty in the Introductions forum and then see if you can get somewhere from there.