• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd Bar to LSGCM Rosette

rest have risen above me

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
When you get the 2nd bar on your LSGCM do you get a 2nd rosette on the ribbon? The AP can be read 2 ways, I'm pretty sure I've seen somebody with 2.

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Hmmm, I see what you mean.

Last edited:

Billy Whizz

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
I'll be getting mine next year so will update the Goat with breaking news then..........

Entropy

Sergeant
If it's like the auggies long service medal, then it's a bar on the medal and a rosette on your ribbons

Entropy

Sergeant
And that’s exactly what it is! The bar to the medal is very nice though.
The auggie medal is for 10yrs and each clasp for every additional 5yrs. some of the senior movers have done 30+ yrs so the medal is a bit busy to say the least.

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
The auggie medal is for 10yrs and each clasp for every additional 5yrs. some of the senior movers have done 30+ yrs so the medal is a bit busy to say the least.

I demand the regulars have the same! Where’s my additional bars? I want them NOW. With immediate effect I’m self identifying as an ‘Auggie’!