• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2010 MotoGP provisional calendar

MrMasher

Somewhere else now!
Subscriber
I reckon Stoner will be on max attack. He's got to make up for last year.
Rossi vs Lorenzo will always be interesting.
Spies will be far better than Ive Got A Whole Bag Of Excuses (Toseland).

Stewie

SAC
Yeah I like Ben Spies, feel a bit sorry for JT , now he has no excuses though, WSB should be interesting as well.

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
Yeah I like Ben Spies, feel a bit sorry for JT , now he has no excuses though, WSB should be interesting as well.

I feel more sorry for Suzy Perry, who's she going to throw her knickers at THIS year! Honestly it was cringeworthy watching her talking to Toseland on the grid. The sooner I can watch it live on Eurosport again the better.

Stoner is goingto be a demon or a blow out. That guy doesn't do things by half. He has a lot to prove after going walkabout last year and I think he will be a tour de force.

Rossi will win again though ::D:

Stewie

SAC
I feel more sorry for Suzy Perry, who's she going to throw her knickers at THIS year! Honestly it was cringeworthy watching her talking to Toseland on the grid. The sooner I can watch it live on Eurosport again the better.

Stoner is goingto be a demon or a blow out. That guy doesn't do things by half. He has a lot to prove after going walkabout last year and I think he will be a tour de force.

Rossi will win again though ::D:
Got no time for Stoner tbh, never ever heard a racer whinge as much as him, was at Donington in 2008 for the MotoGP, it was brill everytime Rossi came past everyone let rip with air horns same with JT and also Marco Melandri but every time stoner came past he was just getting the finger from everyone, didnt indulge myself but cant say Ive much time for him, dunno why suzy perry gets so excited about JT he,s rumoured to be gay.